Saturday 13 July 2013

Lollipop Garden

I made this little lollipop garden from the For My Valentine SVGCuts kit.  It was such a fun project! 

The paper is from Upikit (never heard of them until I saw it at my local scrapbook shop) - but isn't it pretty?

The little heart embellishment and the xoxo is part of the SVGCuts kit and I cut them out with my Silhouette Cameo.  The others elements were just punched out of the paper (1" circle and scallop).  What I love about the "garden" is that the "flowers" stand in place using florist foam, hidden inside the little garden box. 

I think something like this will be so cute on the snack table at a birthday party, or even a baby shower?
 
Although right now it's still sitting on the shelf in my craft room.  I think I'll need to start eating the Chupa Chups before they get old...
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment below.