Saturday 14 September 2013

Under the Weather...

Sharing another quick print and cut card from the Everyday Cards kit.  This time it's the Feel Better Soon card for someone who is feeling a bit under the weather.

I really like this digital paper collection.  It's called Celebrate and is from Sherry K Designs.
I even tried to print and cut my own piece of washi tape - not quite the same thing  but I think it works okay on this card... 
ran the orange panel through my Bigshot, inked the raised edges and finished the card off with some old school baker's twine I found in the bottom of my kitchen drawer.
Here's a screenshot of all my pieces on my mat.  I first printed them on my computer, loaded them into my Cameo and then cut them all out in one go.
Yet another quick card - and all with one piece of cardstock!  Gotta love it!

Thanks for stopping by!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment below.