Saturday 14 December 2013

Santa Pants Gift Bag

I was so excited when I saw the new kit from SVGCuts today!  The whole kit is amazing but I couldn't wait to make this Santa Pants bag - it is simply adorable!   
I used paper and a couple of stickers from Lost and Found collection by My Mind's Eye, but anything would look great with this file.
Below is a close-up picture of the buckle (which I initially forgot).  I used POP Gold from American crafts to add texture. 
And here is close up of the gifts inside santa's trousers...  I made this for a couple of friends of hours;  hers is a champagne flute and his is a tall glass.

I love this bag!  It's so different and such a cute idea, not to mention how awesome it is that the entire kit is totally FREE!  Yes, that's right, Mary and Leo are giving everyone a free kit - no purchase necessary!  Their generosity never ends! 

Don't forget to click here to get your free kit.


Thanks for stopping by!
 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 
  
http://www.svgcuts.com/affiliates/jrox.php?id=3640&jxURL=http://svgcuts.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you did such a lovely job on decorating these pants. Question, did you experience any issues while cutting the file on your machine? i just purchased the file and the issues that I had were horrible....cut off tabs, no scores, too many scores, inner pants not meeting up with the crotch of the pants, etc.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment below.