Monday 27 January 2014

Glittered Stem Wine Glass

Hi there,

So I finally tried my hand at making a glittered stem wine glass... and it was so much fun! I've been thinking about it for a while but has never been able to work up the courage to do it.  So yesterday, I picked up some cheap wine glasses and decided to give it a go.

To be honest, I didn't even know where to start... but fortunately for me, there are a bunch of lovely Australian ladies on a crafty facebook page who were there to my rescue. Thank you so much to everyone who put up with my endless questions and provided lots and lots of advice.  You are all awesome!
After the glitter dried totally, I was able to add my vinyl and bling to the rest of the glass.  I used basic fonts and an SVG file from the Kate's Holiday Silhouettes SVGCuts kit.

I wouldn't say it's perfect - but I definitely think that I can get the hang of it.  I really am pleased with how it turned out and can't wait to make some more. Guess what my friends are getting for their birthdays this year, lol!
So, what do you think?  I really like it - just need to figure out how to take proper photo's of glasses going forward... lol...

Thanks for stopping by!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment below.