Saturday 15 February 2014

Valentine's Day cards

Hi there, do you still need a last minute Valentine's card?  Check out these cute cards I made yesterday - you'll be amazed at how quickly they go together!   



The paper is from Fleurette Bloom's Hearts a Flutter Digital Paper Collection. I love this collection - the colours are so vibrant, especially the turquoise.   The card cut files are from the Be Mine Valentine SVGCuts Collection.  There are so many cute cards and elements in this collection but I really like the heart with flourish on the "Be Mine" card...

I used the print and cut feature on my Silhouette again to make both of these cards.  I simply added all of the cut files into my cutting software and then filled the shapes with different digital papers before I cut it out.  Once the card bases were assembled, I added some twine and adhered the elements with pop dots for dimension.

Lastly, I added some glossy accents to a few of the hearts. This is probably one of my favourite techniques as it's a quick and easy way to make a matching embellishment to suit any project.

Thanks for stopping by!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment below.