Wednesday 20 August 2014

A+ Student Candy Wrapper and Bookmark - Fleurette Bloom DT Project

Hi there, today I'm sharing my Fleurette Bloom DT back to school project with you.  This time, it's a little something to make your child's first day back extra special...  A chalkboard treat wrapper and a bookmark with the cutest little school bus on it.

I used the Candy Treat Wrap Kit along with elements from the SVG School Days Cutting Files and Printables Collection by Fleurette Bloom.   The digital paper is from the ABC & 123 Paper Pack which is also by Fleurette.  


I cut and assembled the treat wrapper as usual but instead of using the usual label, I decided to add some pencils around a "chalk board".  To make it look more authentic, I actually used some Chalkboard paper for this.  I love this idea as you can use chalk to write anything you wish on the front of the wrapper.  Why not personalise it with the child's name or write an appropriate quote on the front?

For the bookmark, I used a basic shape rectangle and added the same banner from the treat wrapper.  I added some checkered ribbon and "Rosalie" Whimsy Farm Twine before adhering the cute little school bus from the SVG School Days Cutting Files and Printables Collection with some foam dots.  Finally, I rubbed some chalk around the edges of the bookmark and added a bit of ribbon and Rosalie Whimsy Farm Twine as a finishing touch.
Another quick and easy print and cut project with my Cameo... I just love digital more and more each day! 

Thanks for stopping by!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment below.